Having used Tailor for 4 weeks now I have decided that they are the business when it comes to natural skin care. I am very particular about what I put in and on my body, and I look carefully at everything before I decide to use it or consume it.
So what do I like best about Tailor?
- Tailor skincare is a New Zealand company based in Wellington, yay for supporting local!!
- They use locally produced ingredients where possible and those that are imported are ethically produced.
- They use lots of herbs in their products including Harakeke, Kowhai and Kawakawa all New Zealand natives which are amazing and sustainable. You can see the full list of ingredients here.
- From the first day of trying the range, my skin felt more fresh, vibrant and radiant. Just what you need when you are in the throws of motherhood.
- Shipping is fast and free within New Zealand .... Yes!!
- They were formulated and created by a female entrepreneur!
So if you are in the market for a natural skin care range that really looks after your skin and leaves you feeling confident that you have not plastered your face in a bunch of nasties ... I recommend giving Tailor a try. And if you do try it or have used before, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments.